The company "Teplocom" develops engineering design for special non-standard equipment in nuclear and other industries, manufactures and tests prototypes.
When developing our designs we analyze the operating experience of analogues, and advanced engineering solutions of the best global companies.
The experts of Teplocom have developed, manufactured, tested and launched the following custom-made technical equipment:
- test facility for liquid radioactive waste (LRW) evaporation;
- heat control system for tube nuclear fuel;
- gas cleaning (scrubbing) system for casting powder production unit;
- production unit for cast wder, containing highly enriched uranium;
- pulse electropolishing installation;
- Installation for uranium oxide production;
- casting unit;
- mobile unit for vacuum cleaning of industrial equipment from dust containing uranium enriched up to 5% or up to 96%;
- development of engineering documentation for monitoring and control system of smoke ventilation in a traffic tunnel;
- development of engineering documentation for level control system of capacity of a test bed for determining the angle of a roll stability for a fire truck;
- development of engineering documentation of monitoring system of smoke and air ventilation in a test stand "Fragment of a building";
- development of engineering documentation of monitoring system of smoke and air ventilation in the "Cascade" building;
- unit for local cleaning of gases containing droplet aerosols contaminated with enriched uranium compounds (LGV 2).
- machine for final finishing;
- product heat treatment (IT) unit;
For more details please contact our experts